The Diary of Finnegan the Otterhound

These are the adventures of me, Finnegan the Otterhound, as I discover new things every day, living in London, one of the best cities in the world.

Saturday 17 April 2010

Celebrity Encounter


What an exciting week it has been! Leo and I went into Lincoln's Inn Fields again today. We met some friends and all had coffee and cakes in the sunshine just nearby. While we were ordering the coffee, something very exciting happened. Today I met a very famous person indeed ... Judith Lawrence, aka Casey and ... wait for it ... Finnegan! Judith was the puppeteer behind Casey and Finnegan in the famous Canadian television show, Mr Dressup. So she was my namesake!


We met because Judith saw Leo and came to say hello. Judith had a Bedlington Terrier and knew that they are so amazing. While Leo was chatting away, I was introduced as Finnegan. And from there Judith told us who she was. We were all very excited. The really funny thing is that the Finnegan in Mr Dressup looks like Leo! Don't you think? Isn't it a wonderful world?!

I was so happy to meet Judith. Of all the people in the world, I can't imagine anyone I would rather meet. Imagine bumping into Judith on a London street. What a fabulous town it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment